Eye Shadow Venetian Brown
- Pigments of mineral origin : give colour and intensity
- Mother of pearl of mineral origin : gives pearly effect, illuminates
- Mica : powder of mineral origin with velvety feel. Gives powder pearly and smooth aspect
- Magnesium myristate : derived from Myristic acid, fatty acid that can be found in vegetable oils. Gives eye shadow long-lasting glow
- Corn starch : creates soft and silky texture
Using the Phyt’s Eyeshadow brush, apply the darkest shade along the upper and lower lash lines and along the crease to give your eyes a smoky look. Layer the lighter shades over your eyelid, pulling out towards your temples.
Zea Mays (corn) starch, Magnesium myristate, mica, Silica, talc, Cl77491, Cl77891, Cl77510, Cl77499, Cl77289, Cl77499, Cl77007, Cl77742.