Purifying Antiseptic Solution
- Mallow extract : soothing.
- Lemon, Lavender and clove essential oils : purifying properties.
- Oregano essential oil : recommended for imperfection-prone skin.
- Sage essential oil : purifying.
- Geranium essential oil : astringent.
- Centella Asiatica extract : stimulating.
Dab a cotton tip or a cotton pad in the solution then apply to area to be treated. Use pure on the skin as antiseptic.
Alcohol (and) Centella asiatica (Hydrocotyl) leaf extract, Lavender (Lavandula latifolia) herb oil, Restharrow (Ononis sinosa) root extract, Mallow (Malva sylvestris) flower extract, Sundew (Drosera rotundifolia) extract, Blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum) leaf extrfact, St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) flower extract, Mistletoe (Viscum album) extract, Lemon (Citrus limonum) peel oil, Sage (Salvia officinalis) oil, Oregano (Origanum vulgare) oil, Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) flower oil, Clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) bud oil and ingredients naturally found in essential oils: citral, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol, limonene, linalool.