Self Tanning Lotion
- Sesame and Sunflower oils : nourish and soften
- DHA : physiological compound naturally present in cells, obtained through bio-fermentation from rapeseed. This sugar reacts with amino-acids of outer skin layer to form brown compounds
- Erythrulose : obtained through bio-fermentation. Works like DHA in outer layers of epidermis. Gives the skin an even tan in golden tones and prolongs tan without drying the skin
- Plant Vitamin E : anti-radical, helps fight skin aging
- Palmarosa and Lavender essential oils : softening
Exfoliate your skin before using Voile Dore. Apply evenly and wash your hands after each application. Tips: go over your eyebrows with the tip of a cotton bud. Remove excess products from heels and knees with a cotton pad. For a darker tan, repeat every day until the desired colour is achieved. Maintain your tan with regular applications, every 2-3 days.
Water (Aqua), Peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaf water, Sesame (Sesamum indicum) seed oil, dihydroxyacetone, C14-22 alcohol (and) C12-20 alkyl glucoside, erythrulose, vegetal glycerin, EO of Carrot (Daucus carota), Sunflower seed oil (Helianthus annuus), vegetal Vit E (Tocopherol), EO of Lavender (Lavandula hybrida), Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini), Rosewood (Aniba Rosaeodora), natural fragrance, xanthan gum, cetearyl glucoside, Jojoba ester, and ingredients naturally present in essential oils: benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, citral, citronellol, farnesol, geraniol, limonene, and linalol.